Current Weather @ 6:56 PM Clear skies Temp 55.6º Humidity 26% Winds NW 1.0mph Max Gust 14.0mph
Todays Extremes High 72.5º Low 28.6º Rain 0.00" Rain Rate 0.000" per hr Snow 0.00" Season 93"
LATEST ALERTS (whats this?)
None at this time
Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
ROADS AND TRAFFIC
Updated: 06:30 PM v2.5
Run Spr to Highland  (330): 21 mins  
Highland to Run Spr  (330): 21 mins  
Big Bear to Run Spr    (18): 20 mins  
Run Spr to Big Bear    (18): 21 mins  
Big Bear to Redlands  (38): 64 mins  
Redlands to Big Bear  (38): 63 mins  
Big Bear to Lucerne    (18): 34 mins  
Lucerne to Big Bear    (18): 34 mins  
=Light  =Moderate  =Heavy Traffic
Road Conditions Page: Click Here
Guests: 508, Members: 10 ...
Moni99
onur6boss
Des2Mtn
cricket
Van

most ever online: 2417
(Members: 45, Guests: 2372) on Jul 03 : 04:58pm

Members: 6832
Newest member: JessieOutdoors
SUPPORT SCM!
Support SCM by making a single or recurring donation.

Forums
Socalmountains.com :: Forums :: GENERAL DISCUSSION
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

virus pandemonia

Go to page   <<        >>  
Author Post
Not Kidding
Wed Sep 23 2020, 03:04PM

Registered Member #159755
:
Nature, you do realize you just bolstered our point, if you are compromised please stay home and stay safe, and allow those who are not compromised to live their lives, win, win!!!

AND BY THE WAY, NO ONE WANTS ANYONE TO DIE, NO ONE HAS EVER STATED THAT THEY WANT SOMEONE TO DIE SO PLEASE STOP MAKING THAT ACCUSATION.

You can't make this stuff up
MtMan
Wed Sep 23 2020, 05:29PM

Registered Member #110
:
Please provide, specifically, where anyone here has "ranting about letting them die". SPECIFICALLY Nature. Waiting...

Shut Up and Fish!
Squatch
Wed Sep 23 2020, 06:23PM

Registered Member #13843
:
ButlerPeakFire wrote ...

Whoops...

Despite the "REAL COVID DEATH NUMBERS" on the CDC site posted by Butler on Aug 30th, the press continues to use the 200,000+ number as the Covid death count!!!

This attempt to "keep the hype going" is obvious to all of us who are able to think with a clear head, if you continue to "buy the hype" you are part of the problem...
ButlerPeakFire
Wed Sep 23 2020, 09:45PM

Lake Arrowhead
Registered Member #13200
:
Those dang facts again.....

RH_Runner
Thu Sep 24 2020, 04:29AM

Registered Member #13942
:
MtMan wrote ...

Please provide, specifically, where anyone here has "ranting about letting them die". SPECIFICALLY Nature. Waiting...

Like that will ever happen! ( SPECIFICALLY Nature)

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it!
Not Kidding
Thu Sep 24 2020, 06:26PM

:
I posted this in the new virus thread regarding google searches (after another poster mentioned google covid searches and the resuts) - it was quickly removed by (I'm guessing) Deb Doodah, can someone tell me what is argumentative about this? It is actually informative:

"If you use google as a search engine for covid you will only get results that agree with the CDC, WHO, and Bill Gates - they censor any other scientific views that have differing opinions and studies with opposing views - so of course it says to get the flu vaccine no matter what!

Another search engine that does not censor results is duckduckgo.com, they offer many articles and information that google censors.

Benny ⭐
Thu Sep 24 2020, 06:34PM

:
NOT KIDDING wrote ...

"If you use google as a search engine for covid you will only get results that agree with the CDC, WHO, and Bill Gates - they censor any other scientific views that have differing opinions and studies with opposing views - so of course it says to get the flu vaccine no matter what!

I did it, that statement would trigger an argumentative response and we're not doing that in there. Now apologize to Deb.

ON TWITTER! OR FOR LOCAL WEATHER [Click Here]
Website
Not Kidding
Thu Sep 24 2020, 06:39PM

:
Still don't get it, we are all entitled to our own opinion,

MtMan
Thu Sep 24 2020, 07:03PM

Registered Member #110
:
Not Kidding, I only use DuckDuckGo, never anything else to search.

Shut Up and Fish!
wisteria1
Fri Sep 25 2020, 07:07AM
Registered Member #13362
:
NOT KIDDING wrote ...

I posted this in the new virus thread regarding google searches (after another poster mentioned google covid searches and the resuts) - it was quickly removed by (I'm guessing) Deb Doodah, can someone tell me what is argumentative about this? It is actually informative:

Another search engine that does not censor results is duckduckgo.com, they offer many articles and information that google censors.

Awww, I'm blushing. I believe I'm "that poster"? So I accepted your advice and reran the search through duckduckgo. In the first two pages of results (I ain't spending the whole day on this) there was exactly ONE link that didn't lead to the same sources and the same opinion that one should get the flu shot unless you have active COVID-19 in which case, as a courtesy to the medical personnel, you should wait till you're not a cootie vector before getting your flu shot.

The one article that disagreed was "Doctor Murray" who A) Based his opinion on a DOD study done in 2017, long before COVID-19 was a thing and B) Whose website articles mostly (I was gonna say all but, again, not gonna spend all day on this) contain links to which protein/mineral supplement he happens to be selling for that particular ailment.

I appreciate the information about alternate search engines but I, respectfully, stick to my original opinion.
Go to page   <<        >>  

Moderators: Craig ⭐, ©ammy ⭐, Lumber Jill ⭐, Mtngoat John⭐, Deb Doodah⭐, SCM ALERT🚨, Benny ⭐, Socalmountains Admin, ⚡WX ALERT⚡

Jump:     Back to top