Current Weather @ 04:53 AM Clear skies Temp 38.4º Humidity 21% Winds S 0.0mph Max Gust 6.0mph
Todays Extremes High 41.4º Low 38.0º Rain 0.00" Rain Rate 0.000" per hr Snow 0.00" Season 0"
LATEST ALERTS (whats this?)
None at this time
Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
ROADS AND TRAFFIC
Updated: 04:45 AM
Big Bear to Highland (330): 48 mins  
Highland to Big Bear (330): 55 mins  
Big Bear to Mentone   (38): 57 mins  
Mentone to Big Bear   (38): 66 mins  
Big Bear to Lucerne    (18): 110 mins  
Lucerne to Big Bear    (18): 32 mins  
=Light  =Moderate  =Heavy Traffic
Guests: 150, Members: 0 ...

most ever online: 1532
(Members: 36, Guests: 1496) on Jul 06 : 02:54pm

Members: 5151
Newest member: Backcountry boy
Support this Site!
Socalmountains is primarily supported by user donations. Donate now to help keep this site going. Click here to donate by Credit Card or PayPal. Any amount is greatly appreciated!
Member's Birthdays:
Happy Birthday to:

Birthday Cake
indysmom

Upcoming Birthdays:
Sep 20 Oesterreich
Sep 20 Heynewgirl
Sep 21 hb2moonridge
Sep 21 lp92325
Sep 21 sebreez
Sep 22 KK
Forums
Socalmountains.com :: Forums :: YOUR PETS
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Lost 2 Year Old Yellow Lab (Female, Collar, Summer Cut). Friendly. Last seen in Sugarloaf

Author Post
***SCM ALERT***
Fri Jul 06 2018, 07:18PM Email Thread Print View

Automated Alert Robot

:
If you see this dog please contact SCM Member: Airport Razz

Jul 06 : 07:16pm
Need some help socal family. Vacation renter in Sugarloaf on Moreno just lost thier 2 yr old yellow lab, female, has collar and summer cut. Extremely friendly. Holler if see one in sugarloaf without a human - Dave 909-584-4924
Thanks

==============
SCM Automated Alerts
Follow the Latest Incidents:
Twitter: @bigbearscanner / Facebook: Socalmountains
Mtn.goat John
Fri Jul 06 2018, 09:29PM

:
Pup was found and returned at about 8:15 tonight.

nothing in life is free, it ain't about easy it's about tough

"We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible" Vince Lombardi

"Faith is not about everything turning out OK;
Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out."

Moderators: Craig (KJ6BCM), ©ammy, Lumbe® Jill, Mtn.goat John, Debbie Doodah, ***SCM ALERT***, Benny (N6BWX), Socalmountains Admin, ***WX ALERT***

Jump:     Back to top

Powered by e107 Forum System
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Lumbe® Jill
Sep 18 : 09:59pm
Just thinking... the cubs are only in hiding for a few months. By hunting season they are very active and with mom most of the time.

MtMan
Sep 18 : 08:41pm
Ya eat the meat and make a rug.

Delj
Sep 18 : 07:39pm
So what do you do with a slain bear? Make a big stew, make a wall hanging, skin it?

***SCM ALERT***
Sep 18 : 05:40pm
TYPE: TRAFFIC ACCIDENT AREA: BARTON FLATS WILDHORSE CRK CAMPSITE -8 BFL WILDHORSE CRK CAMPSITE X UNITS: BP99
More Info: Click Here
Live Scanner: Click Here

***SCM ALERT***
Sep 18 : 05:28pm
***HIGHWAY 18 TO LUCERNE VALLEY IS CLOSED FOR AN UNKNOWN DURATION DUE TO A SEMI TRUCK BLOCKING LANES***

Benny (N6BWX)
Sep 18 : 05:01pm
Sun Diego, it was been changed, they can hunt black bears...

Sun Diego
Sep 18 : 04:20pm
It seems to me that bear hunting was for grizzlies and that the law should be change for black bears. How do we do that?

Sun Diego
Sep 18 : 04:19pm
I found a large sad looking coon hound at Camp La Verne in year 2000 and called the number on the tag and he said he would be rght out. A few hours later I large truck or a truck and trailer pulled up and all of the dogs in back were baying as was the one I had tied up. He apoligized for taing so long to get to camp but he said, once he picked up his keys they all wanted to come with him. But it takes a while to get them all into their cage. I think he must of had 24 of them or so. Dog sure was happy to be reunited..

Just Thinkin'
Sep 18 : 04:06pm
Bear cubs typically stay with their mothers for 2 years, learning survival skills before finding their own territories. So...during "bear season", how can hunters be 100% sure that any females they kill don't have babies hidden from view?

MrOwl
Sep 18 : 03:56pm
Hunter was just mauled by grizzly in Montana

Casadelgado
Sep 18 : 03:47pm
Thanks for info. Very sad though.

Minka
Sep 18 : 03:15pm
Benny: 👍🏻🤞🏻

Jellylorum
Sep 18 : 03:14pm
Also, dogs can no longer be used while hunting bear, and certain other animals. That WAS legal until a couple years ago.

I had forgotten that the rule was changed.That might explain why I didn't have any dogs show up last year.

[Click Here]

Jellylorum
Sep 18 : 03:09pm
No. Babies and mothers with babies cannot be taken.

Casadelgado
Sep 18 : 02:14pm
Ben, there are pictures all over FB with Momma bears and babies. Can they kill the babies too?

(C)2002-2018 Socalmountains.com
All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Contact Us

{THEMEDISCLAIMER}